Thursday, June 12, 2008

the youngest of them all




Whats up all you fellers out there my name is Jacobo the hobo well actually my real name is Jacob. Well I wanted to say hi and introduce myself and tell you about myself too. Hi I am Jacob as you know I've already said that. I am 10 going on 11, I have 2 frogs and there names are Killer and Toady and I play the violin. i like to fiddel the the most because its faster and funner, sizuki isnt that fun because its slow and boring. Schools out and so is soccer so I have nothing to do this summer, so what gives I'll just play v-games, and read, its quite fun actually and sometimes I'll go out side and jump on the tramp or play soccer. I'll get some pictures and put them on here but I got to go so bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, we're so excited to hear how you guys are doing! Keep up the practicing!

Randi said...

Are you a tree hugger? You better make me a hobo dinner when I visit you in august, Jacobo hobo! Listen to your Mother! Amen!
-Paul