Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arrow of Light



Jacob had to work really hard just before his birthday, but he finished all of the requirements needed to earn his Webelos badge in scouting and the highest award in Cub Scouts--the Arrow of Light. We were just transferred to a new ward, so we finished up in the Fairfield Ward, and Jacob's new leader from the Layton Hills ward attended the ceremony to welcome him into the Scouting program. I can hardly believe my last boy is finished with cubs. We are getting closer to joining the birds (eagle) nest with all of his brothers. Congratulations Jacob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow, good job jacob! You are becoming so grown up, I can't believe it.. keep up the hard work, it's worth it!

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Hi Jacob! This is Josh. Congratulations on getting your arrow of light. I bet you worked super hard for that. I'll probably find out all about it soon. You're awesome! from Josh

Randi said...

CONGRATULATIONS JACOB!! I know how much work and determination it takes to earn that award. YOU ROCK! We love you!
Randi

B said...

Congrats little bro! I can't believe how grown up you are getting either. You were only 3 when Jon and I got married, now you are getting you Arrow of Light...wow time flies. Keep up that hard work and you will be in the nest with the rest of the birds in no time. Love Ya!