Sunday, September 6, 2009

Elyse's Update


Its time to update everyone on what has been going on. I have been workind quite hard on making sure that I am doing all I can to finish school yet still be able to pay bills and live. My schooling and UCMT, Utah college of Massage Therapy, is coming to an end. I will be graduating in 5 weeks!!! And then off to my Masters program for another 10! I'm quite scared to be in the real world. This all came out too fast! But I am very excited and can't wait to start help make a difference in the world! Along with finishing school I have been working my full time job to pay off my car!! Which I am so excited to announce that it is fully paid off!! And all in less than a year! Whoot Whoot! The good news is that is one less thing to worry about! For my next trick I will pay off my student loan...hahaha
Along with trying to keep up with work and school I have also been trying to have a social life...which includes going to see Avenue almost every weekend...and some how trying to have a relationship with a boy...which is not going so well...but I'm still trying to work things out. Cross you fingers and pray for me! lol
Well as for now thats all I do..but if anything else comes up I will let you all know!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hey! I am so proud of you, and all the work you are doing! AND as far as this boy goes....if he hasn't realized what a catch you are, and it sounds like he hasn't if it isn't "going so well" then get the heck out of dodge and move on to something or someONE else. His loss NOT YOURS!!!!! I know it is hard, but trust me I have had to do it once or twice in my life... and it has always turned out better in the end...I PROMISE!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Elyse your amazing